Saturday, December 8, 2012

That's all I have to say about that....

Big fat negative......I think that's pretty self explanatory.

So since I cannot control when I get pregnant...I can at least control my weight and being OP.  I'm going to be the best little WWer there is this week.  I ran 4 miles today and burned 602 calories.  I came home and had a healthy lunch of turkey sausage and lots of sauteed veggies.  I'm making EB taco cupcakes for dinner.  THAT I can control and hopefully will help the control freak in me from going into a tailspin. 

But I'm getting wine drunk tonight..it's happening.  I just got back from the liquor store with a fabulous bottle of pink moscato.  That's what activity points and weekly points are for. 

My plans for the evening
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm such a blog reading slacker. So many new entries and I had no clue!

    Moscato, my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupcake Moscato is my favorite, just sayin.

    And I'm trying to mentally recommit to WW for the same reasons as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you, lady!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award over at my blog

    http://www.freakoutincolor.com/2013/01/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete