Friday, July 6, 2012

30 something

I officially turned 30 this past Monday.  I wasn't looking forward to the number but I sure as hell was looking forward to my fun filled weekend and mini vacay from work.  It definitely did not disappoint!

I was counting down the hours at work on Friday 6/29 until I could leave at 2.  The hubs picked me up and we headed to Forney.  One change of clothes later and we're picking up my BFF and heading to get my tattoo! Even though this is my 3rd tat, I was starting to get a little nervous.  It hurt a little but I definitely love my hearts!



After my tattoo the hubs, BFF and I headed to Ojedas for some dinner and famous swirl margaritas.  Erin wasn't lying about them....I had one and hello I'm buzzed.  Definitely a good time with good conversation.




Saturday was spent preparing for my luau party.  It ended up being a blast...family and friends, just what I wanted.  If I'm being 100% honest, I was hoping for more people to come out but we seriously had the best time.  Thank you so much to everyone, especially Michael and Erin for all they did to host and prepare for it.







Sunday was a lazy recovery day then on Monday, my actual birthday, the hubs and I headed to Run On Dallas to finally get me fitted for my running shoes!  I was overly excited for this.  I ended up with an awesome pair of Asics. Then it was time for sushi! Mmm....I could for reals eat sushi every day, its my absolute fav.  We ate and then it was time to head back to East Texas.  It was an amazing weekend!


I didn't track a damn thing until today either! I ate like a crazy person...I enjoyed myself over the weekend but actually ended up going overboard once we got back to Tyler.  Buffalo Wild Wings and Taco Bueno in the same day?!  That's a little ridic.  I felt gross and bloated all week and was prepared for my massive gain today.  I actually ended up only gaining 1.2 lbs which I'll totally take after all the food I shoved in my face this past week. I'm still 1.2 lbs under my goal weight so I think I'll be okay.  I only ran twice last week too...but my new Asics are fabulous!  They really do make all the difference.  But I'm back OP today and I feel in control. 

It was a great week, 2 days back at work, and hello weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I want your dress... I didn't see one at Marshall's so that means you have to give me yours. Lol ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete