Friday, June 22, 2012

Back again...hopefully to stay

Weigh in today: 157.4   -2.0 lbs from last week

Holla! I finally made it back down to my original goal weight.  Only took about a month to lose 4 lbs but whatevs.  Because this time I know it was all me and not because I was on "salt reducing" pills.   2 weeks ago I decided to change my goal weight to 159 lbs.  That seemed more manageable and will be okay if I bounce around like 2 or 3 lbs from that. 

So I guess I'm officially back on maintenance again!  I'm trying things a little different this time...I manually set my daily points on WW to 31 instead of the default 34.  Then on MFP I set it to 1700 cals instead of 1920 or whatever their default is.  So maybe my body won't have this big shock of eating so much more and me have a massive gain next week like my first go round with maint.  I'll just have to wait and see and realize that it might take awhile for me to figure out what works.

Because duh.....I have to be in top form next weekend, it's my birthday bash weekend!  I am beyond excited about this and I hope I'm not building it up too much in my head.  Next week at work will be the looooongest week ever until I clock out at 2pm on Friday.  Margaritas and tattoo on Friday night, big luau party on Saturday night, then hopefully a fabulous lunch just me and the hubs at Mr Sushi on Monday for my actual birthday. Since my vacation days at work are seriously lacking, this is the only "vacation" I'm gonna get this year so I'm damn sure going to enjoy my 3 days away from there.


I never know how to end these posts.....Love Kristi? I'm not 12 and this isn't my diary?

No comments:

Post a Comment