Friday, June 8, 2012

Remember that magical day....

that I met my goal weight?  Because it's just a memory now.  My weight this morning... 161.8.  Really?!  But I'm not surprised.  My longest cold ever that I talked about last week?  It's still hanging on for dear life and earned me a doctor visit yesterday.  Turns out it's a sinus infection and bronchitis! Yay! :/ So I've pretty much been knocked on my ass these last few days.  At the grocery store yesterday waiting for my meds to get filled I decided some greasy, sodium filled Chinese food from the Wok was just what I needed the day before a weigh in + I haven't worked out since Tuesday=  a 1lb gain. 

I'm trying hard to not be so depressing on this blog post...but it's hard tonight.  I don't feel good, I feel beyond discouraged that I'm still gaining weight, plus I'm really bummed about my lack of friends here in Tyler.  I have some great friends at work and honestly I'm not sure why we never do anything outside of work.  I would love a group of girlfriends here that we could do some patio sitting and drinking.  I'm not in college anymore...where do I meet these friends??? 

I dunno...I just feel like I'm in a rut.  I need something to shake things up and to have some fun.  I'm soooooooooo ready for my birthday weekend to get here.  I'm getting some margaritas and a wrist tattoo with my bestie on Friday night then 30th bday luau on Sat!



I'm getting the one in the middle on the bottom row.

This has been your weekly blog post from Debbie Downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment