Saturday, June 2, 2012

Longest.cold.ever

So yeah...I'm bored out of my mind right now.  This little cold I picked up on Monday has now settled in my chest and coughing is well...pretty gross.  I need to venture into town and get some Mucinex.  Also some Panera...I've never been and there is a newish one in Tyler.  I have perused their menu and definitely decided that's what I'm having for dinner since the hubs is at the 2nd job.  Already know what I'm getting and the PP+ figured out as well.  You Pick Two with cup of broccoli cheese soup and half an Asian Sesame salad.  YUM...okay I might not make it to dinnertime.

But mainly, I wanna run!!  I hate that this damn cold is keeping me from working out.  I sucked it up and went running last night.  I didn't make it very far before I felt like an elephant was stampeding on my chest, about 2 miles I think.  Not sure since I had to keep stopping and walking.  It crossed my mind for a hot second to get up this morning and run before it got to be 175 degrees outside in my fair East Texas.  But yeah..I woke up at 10:30 feeling like death warmed over. I ate breakfast and had some coffee and have finally started feeling halfway human again.  But it's now 1:32pm and a very humid 88 degrees out there.   I might possibly just head into town and go to my former gym and pay the money for a day pass to run on their indoor track...if I can steer the Mustang away from Panera long enough.




I love running outside around my neighborhood.  We live on Lake Palestine and it's always so peaceful out here.   This little cutie started following me one Saturday about a month ago when I was running.  He followed me around my route 3 times and then back to my house.  After I went inside he disappeared and I haven't seen him again. :( I think he went back to his own house down on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment